VISITING THE SANCTUARY
The Sanctuary has no regular, open hours for the public but private educational tours can be arranged by calling or the Sanctuary.
- Our tours are for adults and children over the age of 6*
- Tours are by appointment ONLY
- We request a (minimum) donation of $35 per person for our educational tours.
- Visits start at 11am and take ~2 hours
- You will need closed toe shoes and be able to walk on uneven ground
- More information about our tours is available on our FAQ pages, here
All tour proceeds go to feed the critters and help cover the expenses of the educational programs the Sanctuary offers.
Because during the day we are often outside caring for the animals, the best way to request a tour is to send an email using with your preferred date and the number in your group.
*Because this is, first and foremost, the animals' home, we have found that children younger than 6 years old are simply unable to contain their natural exuberance and this can negatively impact the experience for both the animals and for the rest of the group. Exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis for larger, single-family groups.