Visiting the Sanctuary
The Three Ring Ranch is a sanctuary. It is not a zoo. There are no regular, open hours for the public.
Private educational tours can be arranged by with the date you would like to schedule a visit.
Typically, our 2-hour tours are given after morning feeding rounds at 11 AM.
You will have the opportunity to walk the grounds of the Sanctuary and visit our hands-on science center and visit the animals. Since this is their home, there may be times when some animals need extra space and/or privacy. Also, animals being rehabbed for release are always isolated from unnecessary human contact.
We can normally accommodate groups of up to 15 people. If you have a larger group you would like to bring, please contact us.
- For the safety of our visitors and our residents, the MINIMUM AGE of children allowed on our tours is 6 years old.
- Closed-toed shoes required.
- Cameras recommended!
- Rain is a common afternoon occurrence in the tropics and may limit or cancel tours.
- We do attempt to accomodate individuals with physical handicaps or disabilities as much as possible. Please inform us of any special requests or concerns when you arrange your tour so we can do our best to be prepared.
- Please see our FAQ pages for more infofrmation about our tours or if you have additional questions or concerns.
We do have a recommended,
minimum donation of $35 per person.
Your support allows us to feed and care for the animals.
100% of all donations goes towards animal care- the Sanctuary is run entirely by volunteers and we have NO paid staff.